Hey All,
Here it is, my first BLOG! To be honest I'm scared. Yup, what are people going to think of me post my life out there for all to read and see. I'm really no different for any of you just thought it would be fun to let you take a journey with us as we travel down this crazy path. Come on lets go!
Lets start with some background.
My husband Roy and I have been married for 20 years and have two wild and crazy children Ashlin and Joshua. We also have a dog his name Roku, which means six in Japanese and a story for another day.
The idea for this blog is to lay it all out there. It is the stories that make our lives move in different directions or find the same paths.
I was what some people call brave and others CRAZY, when I decided to start a day care out of my home. The truth of the matter is I LOVE IT!!
Our lives are now intertwined with theirs and so wonderful that we wouldn't have it any other way!
Welcome to come with us and see craft's that we make and projects that we do (something I never thought I would do but I enjoy/love Pinterest). We will have stories of love, laughter and healing. Are you ready?
See you soon!
Blessings
Laura
p.s. follow me on Pinterest it shows all the projects that we have already completed.
No comments:
Post a Comment